Select Language

News

Search

Forum

New to the Forum; Sign up here.

If you have already registered, click here to enter.

Forum

Minimize
HomeHome1 . Entrepreneu...1 . Entrepreneu...Success factors...Success factors...Which factor you think was critical for your business success?Which factor you think was critical for your business success?
Previous

Next
New Post
4/24/2012 5:08 AM

Which factor you think was critical for your business success?
New Post
5/31/2012 6:27 AM

portal wrote:
Which factor you think was critical for your business success?

The reason for my successful career is simple: I believe that it is my very personal way of dealing with staff.

I never use my elbows. I think I have a fine antennae for the feelings and moods of other people. How well the employees are feeling within the company is illustrated by an exceptionally low level of sick leave. I believe that these soft skills are typical of female managers, and that they are one of their main assets.

New Post
5/31/2012 7:58 AM

The most important step in my career was to move from the position of director of the sales department to the position of the company’s president combined with a greater scope of my duties. Self-confidence, persistence in pursuing a determined objective, flexibility and creativity are decisive factors which have influenced my career and still do today. In my working life, female discrimination has never been an issue.

New Post
6/1/2012 2:14 AM

In my professional life, I had to take a number of tough decisions. Many of them were right, others were wrong. However, I used these important experiences to further develop my skills.

Previous

Next
HomeHome1 . Entrepreneu...1 . Entrepreneu...Success factors...Success factors...Which factor you think was critical for your business success?Which factor you think was critical for your business success?